- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Hearing is this week on making ND all one time zone, no daylight savings time
- Wolves fall to Spurs for ninth straight time
- Crookston Library starts 1,000 Books before Kindergarten program
- Riders clamp down on defense
- Tuesday's local scoreboard
- Devils slam in 3 goals in third period to rally past Wild
- UND leaders speak to economic drive of higher ed
- Dickinson State cuts would include nursing program, and it's not going over well
- Tribe grabs break in weather in hopes of clearing out camp by Sunday
- Cramer: Boycott of Donald Trump inauguration is 'very troubling,' but he didn't attend Obama's last event
- Pipeline leak causes spill near Bowman
- Public employee union raises issues with Burgum budget proposal
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics