- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Life Skills Center to educate Medora's summer employees
- Japan puts military on alert for possible North Korea missile launch
- Killing of gorilla to save 4-year-old boy's life sparks outrage
- Parts of Kittson County in flood warning
- Victims identified in deadly hayride crash in North Dakota's Pierce County
- Free lunch program ready to prepare 17,000 lunches for Grand Forks area children
- 'I miss him every day': Zach Kvalvog given honorary diploma after fatal June crash
- 'I wanted to do something important,' says trailblazing World War II nurse from ND
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL UND names captains
- GGF NOTEBOOK: Wave take hot bats into playoffs
- Sacred Heart seniors carry with them the "spirit of Sacred Heart" as they graduate
- Severe Weather Possible on Memorial Day
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics