- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Major shrimp growing, processing operation to begin in Minnesota
- Big Wild trade makes it look like team is going for it all
- May hoping to earn spot in Twins starting rotation
- Trump to unveil health care plan details Tuesday
- Shivering weather greets celebrities at Oscars
- Sunday's local scoreboard
- Nuutinen overtime goal sends UND to Final Faceoff for seventh straight year
- Kurt Busch finally wins Daytona 500 on 17th try
- Father, who lost 3 children in ND fire, is in Twin Cities burn unit
- Minnesota baby found safe after possible abduction
- Joseph Wapner, Former 'People's Court' Judge, Dies at 97
- Two injured in Richland County crash
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics