- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- HELPING HANDS: The Books Are Fun Fundraiser
- Cost estimates given for ND ballot questions
- North Dakota University System told to brace for more budget cuts
- SD man killed eagle, other animals through food chain poisoning
- Police seek assistance identifying Wal-Mart thief
- OUTDOORS REPORT: Fall fishing starting up
- EGF Police officers to participate in Coffee with a Cop event
- Firms make national rounds to conduct training as drone industry grows
- UND HOCKEY: The Ralph sold out for exhibition game
- UND HOCKEY: The Ralph to sell national championship ice
- Mayville's David Johnson heckles Ryder Cup golfers, wins $100 bet by sinking putt
- Former college linebacker sues bars, attackers for injury in 2014 Mankato street brawl
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics