- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- New drone rules should help farmers, ag businesses
- LLOYD OMDAHL: Reservation 'Marshall Plan' requires tribal reforms
- Group promotes U.S. wheat export
- Livestock ID group eyes new technology
- 5 questions for ...Reid Christopherson, Executive Director of the South Dakota Wheat Commission, Garretson S.D.
- Volunteer K-9 outfit assists public agencies
- Montana grains used for Italian pasta
- Altru's Weight Management Program helps people, businesses lose weight
- LEGION BASEBALL: Small numbers, big success for Devils Lake
- OUR OPINION: Nuisance complaints need Grand Forks' attention
- Verizon to announce $5 billion deal to buy Yahoo on Monday
- Two Minot men arrested after gun fired during fight
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics