- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- FRIDAY'S LOCAL SCOREBOARD
- COLLEGE CLIPBOARD: UND falls in soccer, volleyball
- UND HOCKEY: UND rallies to beat Bemidji State 3-2
- Bois Forte, Grand Portage bands authorized to take 10 Minnesota moose this fall
- HOCKEY: Growing a sport
- Admitted Downwind killer testifies Friday in Rossbach trial
- UND FOOTBALL: Saturday's Gameday
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: UND's Dahlquist leading sophomore surge
- UND FOOTBALL: UND's Brian Labat earns reputation for making the big plays
- Gophers hit rewind on film to prepare to play
- Jake Long could make debut vs. Philadelphia
- Wild assistant Scott Stevens settling into new role
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics