- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Grand Forks Herald editorial: Pipeline protesters win Pyrrhic victory
- Players say NYC game an 'experience of a lifetime'
- California dance party death toll rises to 33, could go higher
- Dog found in rubble of downtown Sioux Falls building 48 hours after it collapsed
- Pipeline protesters 'cautiously optimistic,' will stay in camps
- Gophers accept bid to Holiday Bowl in San Diego Dec. 27
- Patrol identifies Devils Lake man killed in crash
- Cook: Coaxing the Supermoon buck into range
- Christmas comes early at Grand Forks County Historical Society's open house
- Feds won’t grant permission to finish controversial pipeline, wants other routes explored
- Wentz overcomes tough first half, but it's not enough
- 'Winter knocking on the door' this week in Grand Forks
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics