- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- 'Willy Wonka' star Gene Wilder dies at 83
- Traffic deaths rise 7.2 percent in 2015, almost half involved no seat belt use
- 'Serial'-style podcast to take deep look at Wetterling investigation
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star dies in plane crash, was to film crash documentary
- WATCH: Boy water skis in a ditch in Minnesota after heavy rain storm
- Liven up your desk space with color and accessories
- Wisconsin man charged with kidnapping two women
- Watch: Aerial video of Hillsboro tornado damage
- After fighting injuries, former Bison Emanuel fighting for starting linebacker job in San Diego
- More counties to see Obamacare marketplace monopoly, analysis says
- Republicans ask Clinton Foundation to produce State Department correspondence
- Fargo man among 5 injured in three-vehicle crash
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics