- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Great Indoors: Dessert imposters make April Fools fun
- Epic Lakota man going on big screen in ND
- Editorial: Grand Forks is rail town as well as college town
- Letter: North Dakota needs revenue more than residents need tax cut
- Bill Harwood: Music helps Grand Forks students start life on right note
- Minnesota lawmakers: A bipartisan proposal to fight opioid abuse
- Cam Johnson returning to UND for senior season
- Idalski: 'We've run through the stages of grief'
- UND news hits hockey his Moorhead recruit hard
- At last, Minnesota native Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm
- Federal judge extends order blocking Trump's travel ban from six Muslim countries
- UND commit flies into Grand Forks from Boston, finds out hockey program is getting cut
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics