- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Minnesota traffic deaths up 14 percent in 2015
- Historic planes at Grand Forks Air Force Base get a restoration facelift
- Shooting of two Muslim men in Minneapolis being investigated as hate crime
- Kennedy: UND will stick with name, logo
- Case Closed: Court roundup for June 30, 2016, Grand Forks County
- Victim of near-drowning in critical condition
- Noncommissioned Fighting Hawks logo designer, print shop planning to roll out merchandise
- North Dakota's first human West Nile case confirmed in Grand Forks County
- South Dakota football coach charged with stealing $9,000 from his own team
- Explosion levels trailer home in rural Minnesota
- Feds charge 9 in connection with opiate trafficking in Fargo-Moorhead
- UND MEN'S BASKETBALL: Hawks line up the Hawkeyes
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics