Over Length / Width / Weight Permits

Grand Forks County no longer issues over length, width or weight permits over the phone. All per trip permits for over length, width and weight are considered through a third party vendor called Loadpass Permits. To obtain a permit please go to www.loadpasspermits.com or call 701-566-5576 or email: permits@loadpasspermits.com . For annual over length permits please call the County Highway Department office at: 701-780-8248.

Grand Forks County Office Building, 151 South 4th Street, Grand Forks, ND 58201

©2014 Grand Forks County Information Services