- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Prosecutor: FBI led Brazil to suspected militants mulling Olympic attack
- Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties
- License of doctor who allegedly sent text describing patient's genitals suspended indefinitely
- Turkey's Erdogan shuts schools, charities in first state of emergency decree
- Boutique Air helping local economy take flight, officials say
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Kabul attack that killed 80
- Police: Man arrested after reporting weed, money were stolen from his home
- Car crashes through wall of Dollar Tree in Grand Forks
- Case Closed: Court roundup for July 22, 2016, Grand Forks County
- GGFSC Storm vs. Tri City Ice Photo gallery
- RACING: Dobmeier breaks his own sprint record
- Phelps hoping Rio swansong hits the right notes
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics