- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Hackers can tap USB devices in new attacks, researcher warns
- Woman charged with attempted murder in campground stabbing near Elbow Lake, Minn.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds registry for same-sex couples
- House, Senate poised to pass rival border security bills
- AT THE MOVIES: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' ... 'Get on Up' ... 'Wish I Was Here'
- CATHERINE KRUMMEY: A look at Ebert, the man
- Browser's Blackout Bingo
- Grand Forks Royals' Regimbal excel on mound and with the bat
- Weather - Grand Forks
|Thu, 07/31/2014 - 19:00||Fri, 08/01/2014 - 19:00||Sat, 08/02/2014 - 19:00||Sun, 08/03/2014 - 19:00|
|0% rain||0% rain||20% rain||20% rain|
|84°F / 58°F||84°F / 61°F||86°F / 61°F||80°F / 56°F|
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics