- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- UND Sports Zone Show: Football, Men's & Women's Hockey
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Thompson reaches consolation final
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: UND rallies, downs St. Francis Brooklyn in Preseason WNIT
- Fire destroys rural Fosston house; cause of flames unknown
- The Great Toy Debate: Should toys and games be educational as well as fun?
- Rollover blocks U.S. 2 near Larimore
- Santa arriving at Columbia Mall tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases
- Police release photo of suspect in latest robbery, sixth in Fargo-Moorhead area since mid-October
- Valley City man accused of domestic battery allegedly threatened people with a shotgun
- Test your news knowledge! How well do you Know Your News?
- 5 people injured in 5-vehicle accident on I-29
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics