- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Adele's new album breaks single-week sales record with 3.38 million
- 'Hunger Games' leads Thanksgiving pack at the box office, 'Creed' scores
- COMING HOME: Whether Edith or Jessica or Stephanie, parents challenged to find a name that sticks
- MEN'S HOCKEY: Matt Greene’s parents host UND team for dinner
- Vikings handle struggling Falcons
- Snowstorm is drifting toward Red River Valley
- Snowfall Expected Monday Into Tuesday
- HollyDazzle Festival of Lights a hit in Grand Forks
- Kobe Bryant to retire at end of season
- Accumulating Snow Expected Monday Into Tuesday
- MEN'S HOCKEY: UND sweeps Michigan State with 4-1 victory
- NICE FISH: Big catches in the region
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics