- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- McFeely: Mayville's David Johnson tells his amazing story on the Mike McFeely radio show
- KVLY announces plans to not air Saturday's coverage of the Ryder Cup
- Kennedy Bridge rehab expected to take another step forward
- Leaf peepers, this might be your best weekend to see fall colors in MN
- Fallout from serious crimes continues in rural South Dakota county
- Individual health insurance premiums soar in Minnesota
- Rail agency alerts tank car owners to potential defects
- Hope Blooms volunteers deliver repurposed flowers
- UND-owned Ray Richards Golf Course to close Nov. 1 for good
- Investigators seek clues on why New Jersey train failed to stop
- HEALTH MATTERS: Weight gain could be serious issue
- Mother of Californian man shot by police says he was having breakdown
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics