- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Honeywell cut 3,017 jobs in third quarter
- Hundreds evacuated at London City airport after reports of chemical incident
- Police searching for missing Grand Forks man
- Devils Lake sees string of burglaries, vehicle break-ins and vandalism
- East Coast cyber attack on web provider disrupts sites in U.S.
- Chemical spill in Kansas town spurs call for residents to shelter in place
- Actress Shailene Woodley pens essay about her arrest while protesting Dakota Access Pipeline
- Milwaukee officer who killed black man charged with sex assault
- Great series ends in heartbreaker for Lynx
- For Trump, challenging an election loss would be tough
- Ghoulish walk through the woods in Grafton, N.D.
- Suspects facing first-degree murder charges for stabbing, beheading Hibbing, Minn., man
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics