- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- SOCIAL SECURITY Q&A: Benefits go to legal spouse after death
- Fargo man accused of beating, choking woman at West Acres mall
- New radio equipment proposed to remedy safety concerns faced by EGF firefighters
- Grand Forks oil expo showcases some cost-saving measures while prices remain low
- AROUND TOWN: Roadking becomes Rodeway Inn
- RELIGION BRIEFS: Valley Christian hosts guests
- OUR OPINION: Progress being made in war on fentanyl
- VIDEO: Twins, 35, celebrate every (except one) birthday together
- New e-cigarette law won't change much in Grand Forks, store owner says
- AMATEUR GOLF: Skarperud has experience edge at Birchmont
- COLLEGE BASKETBALL: UND’s Hobaugh named to NABC Honors Court
- LEGION BASEBALL: Friday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics