- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Measure 5 opponent: Money should go to ‘people concerns, not duck concerns’
- Truck crashes into Grand Forks apartment building
- South Dakota sees bright dairy future
- Minnesota man's marriage proposal sets the bar high
- Moms: Have you started a home-based business to have more time with your kids? We want to hear your story
- Parents: When should a child get a cellphone, smartphone or other electronic device? We want to hear from you
- Harvest catch-up continues as favorable weather allows more progress
- Railroads show improvement, CP proposes large merger
- Mankato, Minn., company develops vaccine to fight PED virus
- Spud harvest commands heightened competition
- Organization, communication help working parents keep track of families’ multiple moving parts
- Fargo teen charged as adult in hotel crash
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics