- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- AUTO RACING: Donny Schatz dominates at River Cities Speedway
- PREP FOOTBALL: Friday's results
- PREP FOOTBALL: Polar Bears take out Hillsboro-CV
- UND VOLLEYBALL: Students pack The Betty as UND rolls to win
- PREP FOOTBALL: Jamestown tops GF Central
- PREP FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Aggies edge Spoilers
- State parks offer prime road-trip recreation
- Will Devils Lake and Red River Valley flood?
- AUTO RACING: Friday's results
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Friday's results
- Smoak, Martin bash Blue Jays past Twins
- Finally, the Wolves might give the Target Center two good teams
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics