- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Fargo Zamboni driver arrested on suspicion of DUI when game spectators report erratic ice-cleaning
- Dayton proposes $35 million more mental health spending
- Business briefs: RiverView names board members
- Capitol Chatter: New report fuels biofuels debate
- Around Town: Curious adding clothing store in downtown Grand Forks
- SOCIAL SECURITY Q&A: Most Social Security benefits untaxed
- Lawmakers, business officials aim to attract data centers to North Dakota
- KORRIE WENZEL: Too many holes in anti-pipeline arguments
- LETTER: Unequal pay hurts women and their families, too
- LETTER: Protect workers who inquire about pay
- LETTER: Did racism move underground?
- WOMEN'S HOCKEY: Friday's results
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics