- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Grand Forks man charged with sending nude pictures of himself to teenage girl
- In Grand Forks 'nurse-in,' breast-feeding women call for change to North Dakota's 'discreet, modest' legislation
- Construction to begin Monday on Highway 18
- PREP SOFTBALL: Reimer pitches Sacred Heart past Grand Forks Central
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- Iowa rejects calls to reconsider pipeline
- DNR to debut new reservation system for state park campsites
- Minnesota Capitol Chatter: Minority leader may be major player
- Wisconsin high school student accused of bringing guns to school
- 'Track Baby' born in ambulance on Minnesota highway
- U.S. to consider banning criminal history from federal job applications
- THEIR VIEW: Beer removal was irresponsible, retaliatory
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics