- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Grand Forks man pleads guilty in drug overdose case
- Divers pull man and his toddler grandson from Minnesota lake
- 2 men caught with 136 pounds of marijuana in car in North Dakota
- Most North Dakota students voted successfully in 2014, survey finds
- Artists paint women killed by domestic violence for Beautiful Life Project
- THE EATBEAT: Grand Forks couple enjoy high tea, fine dining in Dubai
- THE CURRENT: UND police shooting, UND nickname group, toilet theft
- CHEF JESS: Make ricotta cheese from scratch
- On Campus: UND seeks nominees for health award
- East Grand Forks rallies around Green Wave players for third consecutive year
- Mac Schneider and Kenton Onstad: Democrats' proposals make steady progress in Bismarck
- OUR OPINION: Next time, police mustn't withhold info for four days
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics