- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Meeting to continue UND administration no-confidence resolution discussion postponed
- When will South Columbia be finished?
- Super Science Day event attracts curious kids
- Power restored in East Grand Forks
- BRAD DOKKEN: Grand Forks angler scores big with first sturgeon
- Man motivated to lose weight by tattoos
- TALKIN' with DOKKEN: Are otter sightings in Grand Forks area unusual
- REC TOPPER: Camp cookbook
- OUTDOORS NOTEBOOK: Paddlefish snagging opens May 1
- LORI WEBER MENKE: Supermom says goodbye to a good friend
- Recently hired animal shelter director unleashes new programs
- DOUG LEIER: Recovering whooping crane population remains fragile
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics