- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Fargo police investigate robbery at Petro Serve USA
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Gratitude extends to family and food — even lutefisk
- George Washington’s Thanksgiving proclamation
- AT THE MOVIES: New and returning films for the weekend of 11/27
- LETTER: Christians must keep fighting the good fight
- LETTER: Hit scofflaw trucking companies where it hurts
- CATHERINE KRUMMEY: Too much Thanksgiving? Curl up on the couch with these classic Christmas movies
- LETTER: GOP reacts with spite, not statesmanship
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: UND holds off Alabama State
- More Snow Coming
- Open house meetings set for oil pipeline across Northland
- Moorhead CVS robbed, making seven in F-M since mid-October
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics