- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Column: North Dakota once rejected Confederates, compared them to cannibals
- U.S. military jet, small plane collide, crash in South Carolina
- Report: Police search Indiana home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle
- College ag grad’s job search progresses
- Titan's European growth feels stress of geopolitics
- Goehring assembles litigation review committee
- Authorities: Driver killed friend in meth-fueled game of chicken
- Summer storm hurts eastern North Dakota crops
- Cattle shooting charges filed against Hensler, N.D., man
- Mikkel Pates: We can value the environment, capitalism
- Hillary Sloan: 50 Crazy Shark Facts for #SharkWeek
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Recalling the Dakota Queen, the Red's riverboat
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics