- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- Report blames coal ash for cancers at Pennsylvania prison
- Minot police ID toddler killed in hit-and-run, release image of pickup
- Dairy protection signup starts Sept. 2
- Recycling old barns gives ex-offenders new skills
- Drones on Big Iron agenda
- Hagie will display tall nitrogen tool bar at Big Iron
- Executives ready for Big Iron
- Counting cattle: North Dakota numbers up; U.S. hits 40-year low
- Experts share tips for recognizing effects of bullying
- North Dakota ranch expands into agritourism to accommodate next generation
- Don’t blame us for the food price increase, farmers say
- Tiny town circled by Fargo relishes independence
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics