- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- COLLEGE ATHLETICS: Big Sky commissioner stepping down
- WOMEN'S BASKETBALL: Tough on the nerves
- AREA NOTES
- UND HOCKEY: For the first time this season, UND has a full lineup available
- MEN'S BASKETBALL: Back on the road
- WOMAN'S BASKETBALL: Wednesday's results
- Less than three years after scoliosis surgery, Silver Bay's Yoki to ski at state
- 'If you need time away, take it': Some companies offer unlimited vacation and sick time
- Police, SWAT team swarm north Fargo neighborhood after shots fired
- VIDEO: Police warning north Fargo neighborhood residents to stay in homes after shots fired
- School bus driver in St. Paul might have fallen asleep, police say
- Animal Watch: Circle of Friends offering kitty coupons
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics