- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- Maximum earnings up in 2015
- Tips on holiday health from the UND Wellness Center
- Two charged with slavery-related offences in England
- Arizona loses court bid to deny driver's licenses to immigrants
- Obama announces move to normalize relations between U.S. and Cuba
- Hires and promotions
- New York premiere of 'The Interview' canceled after threats from alleged Sony hack group
- Actor Stephen Collins admits sexual contact with three girls
- Third 'Night at the Museum' film marks Robin Williams' final on-screen appearance
- Hometown Heroes: Submit your nominations
- LOST ITALIAN: Pookie’s Christmas Ice Cream Cake a hit
- THE EATBEAT: Bismarck's Pirogue Grille provides upscale dining with North Dakota flavor
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics