- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- From polar bears and fishing to human rights and shopping, Manitoba offers vast variety of interests for visitors
- Mayville State University looks to fix fire sprinklers
- UND sees hires alongside layoffs in budget cut process
- Regional Roundup: Crookston draws closer to water tower logo design
- SOCIAL SECURITY Q&A: What is my maximum retirement amount?
- Hotels, tourism officials hope for busy summer in North Dakota
- AROUND TOWN: Crary opens second office in Devils Lake
- Janitor allegedly recorded police in locker room at Minnesota law enforcement building
- Military receive free state park admittance on holiday
- Stenehjem to file lawsuit on transgender student bathroom guidance
- Severed fingers found on picnic table in East Grand Forks
- EGF man accused of spending thousands on stolen credit cards, led police on 120 mph chase
History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics