- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
- Local News - Herald
- NDSU agronomist shares knowledge with Ethiopian farmers
- Tai Chi for arthritis session held in Sertoma Park Thursday
- Alerus Center projects higher profits than Fargodome
- OUTDOORS REPORT: Area fishing report
- Nolan wants Enbridge Sandpiper route moved south
- New TargetExpress store tests the appeal of sparser, tighter urban locations
- Retiring Altru doctor played key role in preventing the spread of TB, other diseases
- E-pulltab gamblingmaker tries new ways to lure players
- Weather - Grand Forks
|Fri, 07/25/2014 - 19:00||Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:00||Sun, 07/27/2014 - 19:00||Mon, 07/28/2014 - 19:00|
|10% rain||10% rain||30% rain||0% rain|
|83°F / 57°F||82°F / 59°F||73°F / 52°F||78°F / 53°F|
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics