- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- The Golf Center preps for warmer weather
- West Fargo couple celebrates curling-themed wedding
- VIDEO+STORY: Mailbox explosion causes grass fire near Brainerd, Minn.
- SKATE FOR EIGHT: Special Frozen Four commemorative edition coming in the Herald
- Grand Forks County issues burn ban
- Girl wrestler from Fargo takes 3rd at nationals; more girls compete
- City of Ely pranks the world with 'Drone Hunters Brigade'
- THE TREND: New UND nicknames, hypothermia death, downtown safety, beagle update
- Minnesota man injured in Highway 59 rollover
- Expert says some office pranks should be welcome in the workplace
- Suspect in Viking murder enters no plea; held on $500,000 bond
- Engineer of oil tanker in fiery Casselton crash sues railroad
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics