- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- River Falls, Wis., schools taking security seriously, make upgrades
- Cottage Grove man dies in motorcycle crash
- Unprecedented migrant crisis forces EU to seek answers
- U.S., allies conduct 20 air strikes against Islamic State
- Unwelcome attention: Fighting back street harassment
- NDSU says fan grabbed facemask of Bison player during post-game celebration
- Minnesota captures series against Astros with 7-5 win
- One dead, eight injured in western Minn. crash
- One dead in Sargent County crash
- Detroit Lakes man hurt in Perham crash
- UND freshman linebacker arrested for underage drinking
- Lake Alice will open to ice fishing this winter
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics