- A - M
- N - Z
- Live View
News - Grand Forks Herald
- REC TOPPER: "Rainy Day Reads" or "Check it Out"
- Verses published on living with veterans with PTSD
- NICE FISH
- Minority students hit hardest by school suspensions in N.D., Minnesota
- BRAD DOKKEN: Low water? What low water?
- Ambassadors connect Air Force base, community
- TALKIN' WITH DOKKEN: Does a deer near my house have mange?
- Oil Patch study aims to shed light on impact of oil, gas development on duck production and density
- Grand Forks landscape, nature photographer making a name for himself
- New generation of farmers brings challenges, satisfaction
- Veteran finds out 68 years later why Nazi pilot spared his life
- Committee members explain some UND nickname choices
- History & Map - Grand Forks County
Created by the 1872-73 territorial legislature and named for the then-village of Grand Forks, which itself was named for its location at the junction of the Red Lake River with the Red River of the North. Grand Forks is home to the County Office Building and the County Court House. Several cities reside in Grand Forks County.
Government Organized: Commissioners were designated in July 1873 but organization was not completed until March 2, 1875.
County Seat: Grand Forks, 1875-present.
©2014 Google - Map data ©2014 Google Imagery ©2014 TerraMetrics