Civil Process Service
We serve all types of Civil Process.
- You must supply the original copy of the papers to be served
- You must supply a copy of the papers for each person to be served
- You must pay fees up front. ($20.00 per person to be served, $1.00 administrative fee, and mileage fees)
- Additional mileage may be charged for additional attempts of service (See Mileage Fees Chart)
- Other miscellaneous charges may apply
- No fees or mileage are charged for Protection Orders
- A Judge may order the waiving of fees for Disorderly Conduct Restraining Orders
Please provide as much information as possible about the person or persons to be served. You may use our Civil Process Information Form to document the information.
The following fees are for service inside the City Limits of the listed towns. Rural Service is 60 cents per mile. Certified Mail is $6.04 fee.
(Effective July 1, 2008)
|Arvilla - $26.40||Johnstown - $44.40||Niagara - $55.20|
|Emerado - $21.00||Kempton - $45.60||Northwood - $57.60|
|Gilby - $38.40||Larimore - $38.40||Orr - $56.40|
|Grand Forks - $15.00||Manvel - $16.80||Reynolds - $26.40|
|Grand Forks AFB - $21.00||McCanna - $55.20||Thompson - $16.80|
|Honeyford - $33.60||Mekinock - $26.40|
|Inkster - $58.80||Merrifield - $15.00|